Currently, I am working on social science methods, party competition and party organization. During my PhD and my initial Post-Doc phase, I have been doing research on international trade cooperation. Please check the pages dedicated to one of these topics.
Recent blog posts
- The relevance of Political Science: Some thoughts on the recent critique
- Review of ‘Multi-Method Social Science’ (Seawright, CUP) – Chapter 2: Causation as A Shared Standard
- Review of “Multi-Method Social Science” (Seawright, CUP): Chapter 1
- People require preregistration, not methods
- Don’t conflate fuzzy set membership with cases in QCA